Thursday, April 16, 2009

Words For the Jellyfish

Well, several Melatonins and several beers later and still no sleep. I go through phases of this sometimes. All the time as a child.
Much calm exists in the air this morning. I no longer really care about upgrading to new Blogger. Or at least it does not matter as much. Sometimes I get an idea in my head, no matter how insignificant, and get, well, for lack of a better word, a little obsessive about it. I’ll figure it out when I am meant to figure it out. Turns out I can post pics in here. Could be interesting.
When my insomnia would kick in in Corpus Christi, I would walk down to the bay and talk to the jellyfish, all translucent and iridescent. They did not seem to mind.
It’s no wonder I did so crappy in high school. Mr. so and so would be speaking in algebraic tongue that was way over my head anyway and it was all I could do to keep from snoring myself out of my desk.
Funny thing, it always seems like I wound up in classes full of the kind of students that were seemingly thrilled to receive 40 pages of homework. Hmmm. They are probably all lawyers now. Serves’em right.
Oh well. I’m off to give my lids one last chance at closing before the paper gets here.
Adios por ahora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home