Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Stash Dauber and shrimp

Just read friend Stashdauber’s post about tempura shrimp and must admit to salivating a bit. We must have similar sleeping habits. Tried to leave a comment, but for whatever reason his site never lets me in. Anyway, it reminds me of when my wife and I, not all that long ago, lived in Corpus Christi and our neighbor (Downtown Bill) would bring us bowls of shrimp fresh out of the bay. Sometimes they’d still be wigglin’ around a bit. Had to pop the heads off and clean’em, but it was well worth the effort. I sometimes get wistful about living on the water.

1 Comments:

Blogger stashdauber said...

i have blogger set so i have to approve comments before they appear, so i actually saw both of yours, approved one. this is the first time this has happened, altho you've said you tried to comment before.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home