Wednesday, June 24, 2009

X-Ray Pie

Hi there. Sorry to have been away for so long. Well, sorry at least if there is anyone out there. In there? I’m afraid that I have become a hummus head. So good. Supposedly healthy as well. The stuff is easy to make, but I usually just grab a tub from the store.
For the few that do take the time to visit this site, please check out my you tube channel. Just go to www.youtube.com and find the tag that says video, then type in Kid Daniel Ramble. That should get you there. It’s mainly just me playing with a digital camera that my adorable wife managed to come up with. Heck, I didn’t even know it made movies until very recently. So, since I am generally the only one around while making these little clips, I simply decided to place a TV tray in front of a mirror and do my thing. Ac crude set to be sure, but I like it and that is the main objective. There are a few recipes you can find in there if you look around enough. I need to do some more of those. Occasionally there is a request for a certain topic. I intend to address one of those tonight or tomorrow. It concerns the English language and its usage. Okay, I know that does not sound terribly exciting, but I’ll just have to see what I can do.
Sometimes you just have to get on the horse and ride like a red see-saw. Never cared much for horses. They have that sideways look that is somewhat disconcerting if not down right creepy.
Down the pike. Down the hatch. Down the hall and grab a batch of whatever it was you were after in the first place. Reading glasses? The day begins. Candles are lighted and incense is burning. Cold beer at my side. Adios por ahora.

####

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home