Thursday, March 25, 2010

April 3d at The Aardvark

Welllll – Hello everybody!
I knowIknowIknow – It’s been a while since my last post. Sorry about that. Then again, I never really know if anyone bothers with this site.
That being said, I just thought I would let any interested parties know that Icicle & the kid will be performing at The Aardvark April 3d. That would be located at 2905 W. Berry St. in scenic Fort Worth, Texas.
Four bands will be playing that night. Icicle & the Kid, Webbed, Meander and The Forgeries.
Cover is $10.00 per person. Not bad for a Saturday night featuring four bands.

Sometimes a cup of tea is to a walrus eating a bowl of dragonfly soup like a happy mule reading a comic book penned by a reticent wood bore.
Hope to see you good people at the show.

PS- Please check out kiddaniel ramble on youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home